Quality and Environmental Policy
To implement the leadership commitment, we commit to:
Ensure the delivery of quality information to health professionals through:
- An ethical and creative medical information based on “Actual Benefit” (AB) and the rules of proper usage,
- The conception of messages and arguments that are explicitly linked to the principles of Evidence-based Medicine (EBM).
Ensure the quality of distributed product information through:
- First degree and continuous trainings of each employee,
- Close supervision of the in-field teams.
Improve internal functioning to guarantee our clients satisfaction through:
- The development of a “Quality and Environmental culture”: Through follow-up of our implemented regulatory and normative standards, maintenance of our different certifications, constant improvement of the efficacy of our Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Roll-out of the Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
Maintaining our competitiveness through our product specialization
- By offering healthcare professionals a pair of product/service that meet their needs.
Foresee emergencies and manage risks through:
- Controlling risks all along the lifecycle of the product,
- Maintenance of detection system and assessment of fire and intrusion systems.
Ensure the control of potential pollution caused by our business through:
- Greenhouse gas emissions monitoring,
- The involvement of our providers and subcontractors in the implementation of our requirements and objectives,
- Our contribution to preserve natural resources by monitoring our water, energy and paper consumption and through the implementation of an environmentally friendly purchase policy.
Chief Executive Officer,
Laboratoires Genevrier Genbiotech President
31th March 2015
Dernière mise à jour le : 20/07/2015